Thursday 31 December 2015

All About Herbs, Supplements & Diet REVIEWS!

Hello world!

Who am I?
My name is Annabelle and I'm just an everyday woman who tries herbs and supplements. Before I purchase an item, I tend to go online and search up some reviews - but this is ALWAYS tough as true blue reviews are hard to come by. So here I am, providing a space to share with you.

"Are you real?"
All reviews are tested on myself and are authentic to my experience. There are no advertisements or sponsorships; I have actually spent my own money to buy these supplements, so I know how you feel when you have to dough out the cash for an item and hope to God that it actually works! *crossed fingers and all* ;)

"Where do you buy your herbs?"
I buy my herbs & supplements from iHerb at http://www.iherb.com?rcode=DRQ203 - use this direct link to get a $5 discount off your first order. It works when you click on this link, add your items to cart on the same landing page and you would see that discount in your cart order. You are welcome!

Hope that these reviews would be useful for you. Please feel free to drop a comment for questions or simply just to share with everyone else on your experience using the same product!

Everyone is welcomed!


Love & health always,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own experience with everyone? I can't wait to hear all about it!