Tuesday 5 January 2016

Quest Bar: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (more like NO.)

With all the Instagram hype raving about how yummy this healthy protein bar is, I jumped onto the bandwagon and bought a whole box of Questbar's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from my favorite iHerb!

When it arrived, it comes in a box of 12 bars which can be conveniently transformed into a layout display style open box just like in shops. So cute & creative!

In all my excitement to try this after all the good reviews on how yummyyy it is... imagine my disappointment when I tasted it and it was disgustingly tough to chew and taste like raw protein powder?! 😭 I did my best to finish a whole bar, but I just felt so awfully bloated and disgusted by the flavor. And this is apparently the best tasting of all the Quest Bar's many flavours. Ugh! 😳

I completely do not recommend these bars. No matter how healthy it is (which apparently it isn't that healthy anyway unless you're looking for a way to intake protein powder without the shakes), it's not worth the dry, tough taste.

I'll pass on this. D:

This is my own personal experience and recommendation. Hope that it helps! And tell me about yours - I would love to hear it.

Talk to you soon!!


P.S. I even tried baking it as I had read reviews that it's a yummy cookie when baked. Sure, it looked pretty cute - but it was also probably the most disgusting cookie I had ever tried. So dry and powdery in mouth feel. NO THANK YOU

Love & health always,
Belle

2 comments:

  1. Hi this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job.. quest bar chocolate chip cookie dough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much welcome, Shawn! I'm so happy that it helps. Thanks for letting me know! :)

      Delete

Share your own experience with everyone? I can't wait to hear all about it!